BOWES-LYON family tree posted
Add Reply
s***@talktalk.net
2019-05-04 18:17:51 UTC
Hi everyone, I am new to this so forgive me. My maiden name is Bowes. I do not know anything about my fathers family except his mother worked in service for aristocracy, and was very secretive. just wondered if I could find any clues as to my heritage.
JohnnoH
2019-08-11 09:45:48 UTC
Hi,
This is the Queen Mother's wikipedia entry ,start there and read all of that
for possible clues.
Johnno

JohnnoH

JohnnoH
2019-08-11 10:05:45 UTC
If as you seem to be suggesting,you are related to the Queen Mother's family
then this give a good going over of her ancestors, look at them by clicking
on the link below
https://gw.geneanet.org/tdowling?lang=en&p=william&n=bowes <
Johnno