Camilla Shand and Peter Shand Kydd
Wjhonson
2012-04-14 16:03:22 UTC
What is the tree connection between Camilla and Peter ?
I just came acrost a reference to a letter written to "Bill Shand Kydd" at his "home in Bayswater"
And I have Camilla's ancestor Alexander Shand as being born in Bayswater as well
Wjhonson
2012-04-14 16:08:40 UTC
How utterly utterly scandalous that Wikipoopeea does not mention Cary Elwes' fathers connection to the Lord Lucan mystery. Really it makes my head spin.

the message
J Cook
2012-04-14 16:40:36 UTC
 How utterly utterly scandalous that Wikipoopeea does not mention Cary Elwes' fathers connection to the Lord Lucan mystery.  Really it makes my head spin.
Not to point fingers, but that's because you failed to put it on
there.

Cheers
John
2012-04-14 21:20:57 UTC
Post by J Cook
 How utterly utterly scandalous that Wikipoopeea does not mention Cary Elwes' fathers connection to the Lord Lucan mystery.  Really it makes my head spin.
Not to point fingers, but that's because you failed to put it on
there.
Cheers
And how exactly are Cary Elwes and the Lord Lucan mystery pertinent to
medieval genealogy?

s***@gmail.com
2012-04-14 17:07:47 UTC
Post by Wjhonson
What is the tree connection between Camilla and Peter ?
I just came acrost a reference to a letter written to "Bill Shand Kydd" at his "home in Bayswater"
And I have Camilla's ancestor Alexander Shand as being born in Bayswater as well
The person who could answer this question easiest has I believe left the forum. The one and only Peter Stewart. Peter was best mates with one of the sons of Peter Shand Kydd and his first wife.

HS