Availability of the 7th and 8th Report of the Deputy Keeper of the Public Records
Add Reply
Wibs
2020-03-21 12:09:20 UTC
Does anyone know why these two reports are so difficult to find? Have they ever been digitised, and if so, where can I get copies?

I could write so much during this lockdown if I had access to these two reports (NOT the Irish ones).

Cheers, and keep safe

Wibs
taf
2020-03-21 13:32:13 UTC
Post by Wibs
Does anyone know why these two reports are so difficult to find? Have they ever been digitised, and if so, where can I get copies?
I could write so much during this lockdown if I had access to these two reports (NOT the Irish ones).
Cheers, and keep safe
Wibs
This looks like what you are after:

https://babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/pt?id=hvd.32044099569667&view=1up&seq=8

The scans were made by Google, so it should be there somewhere too, but this may be one of those quirky situations where they have it mistitled or have an attribution field incorrect so it is showing up as No preview.

taf
Wibs
2020-03-21 13:57:24 UTC
Post by Wibs
Does anyone know why these two reports are so difficult to find? Have they ever been digitised, and if so, where can I get copies?
I could write so much during this lockdown if I had access to these two reports (NOT the Irish ones).
Cheers, and keep safe
Wibs
https://babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/pt?id=hvd.32044099569667&view=1up&seq=8
The scans were made by Google, so it should be there somewhere too, but this may be one of those quirky situations where they have it mistitled or have an attribution field incorrect so it is showing up as No preview.
taf
Thanks taf. I searched and searched for v.8, never thought to search for v.7-9 :)