Who is current owner of Gen-Medieval?
David Samuelsen
2018-04-30 18:52:31 UTC
Since Rootsweb restored the lists. Gen-Medieval is one with fully restored archives of messages going back to 2008.

The RW list management is asking for somebody to contact Ancestry person to re-establish the link.

Contact me off the list to facilitate the speedy contact. No trolls!

David Samuelsen
g***@gmail.com
2018-04-30 19:56:08 UTC
I have answered David privately, but in case anyone else needs to know the listowners of the GEN-MEDIEVAL list, once (and hopefully again in the immediate future) co-linked with soc.gen.med, they are the same as they been since its inception, myself and Don. Since we alternate primary responsibilities on no regular schedule, the best way to contact whichever of us is on duty is to use the generic listowner address provided by Rootsweb, which will send the message to us both:

gen[dash]medieval[dash]owner[at]rootsweb[dot]com

taf
Wayne Morgan
2018-06-06 11:49:41 UTC