Cheshire Plea Rolls
Stewart Baldwin
2021-03-13 04:09:24 UTC
According to the Family Search Wiki, the Cheshire Plea Rolls (CHES 29) are available at AALT through the reign of Henry VII, but I have been unable to locate the link there. Can anybody help?

Stewart Baldwin
Carl-Henry Geschwind
2021-03-13 04:40:13 UTC
According to the Family Search Wiki, the Cheshire Plea Rolls (CHES 29) are available at AALT through the reign of Henry VII, but I have been unable to locate the link there. Can anybody help?
Stewart Baldwin
As I read the wiki, it is saying that only CHES 29/1 through 29/22 are currently available. I have indeed found these at AALT under Henry III, Edward I, and Edward II, column headed "Chester County Court."