Barker Medieval Line
h***@gmail.com
2017-02-27 20:49:31 UTC
My mom recently did an ancestry.com search and we came up with alot. We have exactly what you have except I am related to his son John Barker. William Barker is my 16th great grandfather. Just wanted to show you.
lmahler@att.net
2017-03-23 19:00:25 UTC
Post by h***@gmail.com
My mom recently did an ancestry.com search and we came up with alot. We have exactly what you have except I am related to his son John Barker. William Barker is my 16th great grandfather. Just wanted to show you.
The ancestry of James Barker of Rhode Island
was published in 2015 and 2016.
Sources are cited here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Barker_(Rhode_Island)

His ancestors were from Essex and Suffolk.
There is no connection to the family in Shropshire.

Leslie
Gerald Barker
2021-05-17 05:12:24 UTC
Post by ***@att.net
Post by h***@gmail.com
My mom recently did an ancestry.com search and we came up with alot. We have exactly what you have except I am related to his son John Barker. William Barker is my 16th great grandfather. Just wanted to show you.
The ancestry of James Barker of Rhode Island
was published in 2015 and 2016.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Barker_(Rhode_Island)
His ancestors were from Essex and Suffolk.
There is no connection to the family in Shropshire.
Leslie
Dep. governer James Barker (1622- 1702) does connect ot the Barkers of Shropshire. Email me on ***@bigpond.com and I will send the details of his ancestry - regards

Gerald