Thomas Hussey and Rev. Thomas Denne?
jeffery...@gmail.com
2020-08-22 20:46:21 UTC
I'm afraid I haven't seen the TAG article on the English ancestry of Thomas Hussey of Charles County, Maryland, but I did run across a reference online to his mother being an Ann Denne, daughter of a Rev. Thomas Denne (d. 1640). I make no claim as to knowing whether or not this is accurate, but if it is, can anyone provide any information on this Rev. Thomas Denne? It would be much appreciated.

Thanks for the help.

Jeff Duvall
***@iupui.edu
JBrand
2020-08-22 22:02:20 UTC
I'm afraid I haven't seen the TAG article on the English ancestry of Thomas Hussey of Charles County, Maryland, but I did run across a reference online to his mother being an Ann Denne, daughter of a Rev. Thomas Denne (d. 1640). I make no claim as to knowing whether or not this is accurate, but if it is, can anyone provide any information on this Rev. Thomas Denne? It would be much appreciated.
Thanks for the help.
Jeff Duvall
He is the one identified as "minister of Layton" on p. 55 of _The Genealogist_, n.s., vol. 32:

https://archive.org/details/genealogist32selb/page/n131/mode/2up