Genealogics addition : Baron Willoughby de Broke
2020-06-06 17:53:00 UTC
No parents are given for Robert 1st Baron Willoughby de Broke who d 23 Aug 1502

https://www.genealogics.org/getperson.php?personID=I00109114&tree=LEO

His parents were John Willoughby de Broke and Anne Cheney

https://www.google.com/books/edition/The_Ancient_Sepulchral_Effigies_and_Monu/TnQgAQAAMAAJ?hl=en&gbpv=1&pg=PA345&printsec=frontcover&bsq=Willoughby

http://books.google.com/books?id=dWIBFqOr8MMC&lpg=PA15&dq=stewart%20of%20the%20household%20willoughby&pg=PA15#v=onepage&q&f=false

She was the daughter of
Edmund /Cheyney/ of Avon in Bremhill; Knt
b 4 Dec 1401 d 30 May 1430
and his wife
Alice /Stafford/
b 1396/1402 d bef 24 Apr 1448

Alice was the daughter of

Humphrey /Stafford/ of Hooke, co Dorset; Knt; W
d 27 May 1442
and his wife
Elizabeth /Mautravers/
Co-heiress of her father John /Maltravers/ of Hooke, Dorset; Knt

Humphrey was the son of
Humphrey /Stafford/ ; W
eldest son of this union; born after 1341
by his wife
Alice /Greville/

This elder Humphrey was the son of
John /Stafford/ of Bramshill and of Amelcote, co Staff; Knt
by his wife
Margaret de /Stafford/ , (unsure which wife was her mother)

This is an Edward I descent
wjhonson
2020-06-06 18:10:16 UTC
In fact, in the person of Robert 1st Lord Willoughby of Broke, we have united three thrones: Wales, Scotland and England

He is descended from Edward I of England through his mother Anne Cheyney
He is descended from William the Lion King of Scotland by his descent through his father from the Ros of Hamlake family
And he is descended from Llewellyn Ruler of North Wales through his descent from his great-grandmother Elizabeth (Neville) Willoughby and her Neville of Raby family
John Higgins
2020-06-06 22:11:15 UTC
[...]

What are you talking about? Genealogics certainly has his parents. The link below which you provided clearly states the parents.

https://www.genealogics.org/getperson.php?personID=I00109114&tree=LEO

And here is his ancestry, including a number of people you mention:
https://www.genealogics.org/pedigree.php?personID=I00109114&tree=LEO&parentset=0&display=standard&generations=7

And if "Llewellyn Ruler of North Wales" is Llywelyn Fawr ab Iorwerth, I believe you're incorrect in saying the Elizabeth Neville of Raby is descended from him. If you think you have such a descent, show us what it is. I can't find such a descent in Genealogics.