Bartrum's Welsh Genealogies - unavailable?
2020-02-10 19:42:52 UTC
Has anyone used the online version of Bartrum's Welsh Genealogies recently? For several days I have been trying to access it at http://cadair.aber.ac.uk/dspace/handle/2160/4026 - with no luck. In fact the entire Cadair repository which houses the Bartrum project appears also to be unavailable. I can't even find any current mention of the Cadair repository at the Aberystwyth University website aber.ac.uk. Any ideas??
Matthew Connolly
2020-02-11 11:09:11 UTC
Seems to be back now - I had the same trouble when I wanted to consult it last summer, it seemed to disappear for most of a week.
John Higgins
2020-02-11 19:34:12 UTC
Thanks for the heads-up. It's now up for me as well, after being down since at least last Thursday. I guess patience is necessary....
kir...@comcast.net
2020-09-13 05:26:48 UTC
John Higgins,

If you see this note, could you please respond to me privately regarding the Mering pedigree. I apologize for the approach but I don't yet know how to navigate properly on SGM, and your address is partially blocked.

Thanks,
Gordon Kirkemo