Probate PCC wills
Paul Mackenzie
2021-03-22 00:16:12 UTC
Because of the Covid crisis the National Archives UK have made available its PCC wills for free.

I have been searching other branches of my family tree and have included them into small "publications" called Miscellaneous Wills and posted them onto the community part of Internet Archives.

For instance see https://archive.org/details/misc_gen_vol1/page/n1/mode/2up

I intend to put my earlier transcripts and translations of earlier medieval material on there in the coming months for the use of others .

Regards
joseph cook
2021-03-22 01:50:11 UTC
Post by Paul Mackenzie
Because of the Covid crisis the National Archives UK have made available its PCC wills for free.
I have been searching other branches of my family tree and have included them into small "publications" called Miscellaneous Wills and posted them onto the community part of Internet Archives.
For instance see https://archive.org/details/misc_gen_vol1/page/n1/mode/2up
I intend to put my earlier transcripts and translations of earlier medieval material on there in the coming months for the use of others .
Well that is amazing; thank you for sharing.
--Joe C