searching for old articles
lancast...@gmail.com
2020-08-08 09:58:17 UTC
In these times of corona it is more difficult than usual to search for old articles which have slipped past the internet. I wonder if anyone has access to these two which I've been searching for a while? (Or perhaps you know a URL which eluded me.)

Kimpen, Emil. "Ezzonen und Heziliniden in der rheinischen Pfalzgrafschaft", In: Mitteilungen des Instituts für Österreichische Geschichtsforschung. Ergänzungs-Band vol. 12 (1933) p. 1-91

Vanderkindere, Léon. "Richilde et Hermann de Hainaut", In: Bulletins de l'Académie royale de Belgique, n° 7 [juillet] 1899
Peter Stewart
2020-08-08 12:01:51 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
In these times of corona it is more difficult than usual to search for old articles which have slipped past the internet. I wonder if anyone has access to these two which I've been searching for a while? (Or perhaps you know a URL which eluded me.)
Kimpen, Emil. "Ezzonen und Heziliniden in der rheinischen Pfalzgrafschaft", In: Mitteilungen des Instituts für Österreichische Geschichtsforschung. Ergänzungs-Band vol. 12 (1933) p. 1-91
Vanderkindere, Léon. "Richilde et Hermann de Hainaut", In: Bulletins de l'Académie royale de Belgique, n° 7 [juillet] 1899
Through a proxy server you can download the article by Vanderkindere
from Google Books here:
https://books.google.com.au/books?id=f7I6AAAAMAAJ. It was reprinted in
1909 (but most probably not downloadable) in this collection, pp.
141-165: https://books.google.com.au/books?id=S_0wAQAAMAAJ.

The 1933 article by Kimpen would not be available yet for free download
- if you purchase a copy, make sure your request includes table III that
is printed after p. 91.

Peter Stewart
lancast...@gmail.com
2020-08-08 12:25:46 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
[...]
Thanks Peter, I always forget proxies. Generally I can go to a local library for a lot of European journals; but this one is not a common one in my area and libraries are complicated right now.