The Henry Project has moved
s***@mindspring.com
2020-07-01 15:57:23 UTC
About a month ago, I received a notification from my internet service provider that my "free" website (for which I paid extra when I first got it, but was apparently relabeled as "free" at some point without changing the monthly charge) was going be permanently deleted as of 1 July 2020 (today). I am happy to say that the American Society of Genealogists (of which I am a Fellow) has agreed to host the Henry Project on their website. The new (and hopefully permanent) URL for the Henry Project is as follows:

https://fasg.org/projects/henryproject

Although the old URL was still up when I checked it a few minutes ago, that will soon change if what I have been informed (on numerous occasions during the last month) is true. Unfortunately, I have had no ability to do additional uploads to the old site for the last several months, so there will be no redirect to the new website. Thus, those who visit the Henry Project (or who have links there on their website) should update their bookmarks and links.

Stewart Baldwin
Andrew Lancaster
2020-07-03 18:38:26 UTC
Post by s***@mindspring.com
https://fasg.org/projects/henryproject
Although the old URL was still up when I checked it a few minutes ago, that will soon change if what I have been informed (on numerous occasions during the last month) is true. Unfortunately, I have had no ability to do additional uploads to the old site for the last several months, so there will be no redirect to the new website. Thus, those who visit the Henry Project (or who have links there on their website) should update their bookmarks and links.
Stewart Baldwin
Thanks Stewart. It is a great website.