Who can forget these famous words?
Tall Henry
2021-07-11 15:01:00 UTC
"We entered the synagogue, which was packed with the greatest stinking
bunch of humanity I have ever seen. When we got about halfway up, the
head Rabbi, who was dressed in a fur hat similar to that worn by
Henry VIII of England and in a surplice heavily embroidered and very
filthy, came down and met the General (Eisenhower)...The smell was so
terrible that I almost fainted and actually about three hours later
lost my lunch as the result remembering it."

~ General Patton in Germany, diary entry Sept 17, 1945
NEMO
2021-07-11 17:04:01 UTC
Post by Tall Henry
"We entered the synagogue, which was packed with the greatest stinking
bunch of humanity I have ever seen. When we got about halfway up, the
head Rabbi, who was dressed in a fur hat similar to that worn by
Henry VIII of England and in a surplice heavily embroidered and very
filthy, came down and met the General (Eisenhower)...The smell was so
terrible that I almost fainted and actually about three hours later
lost my lunch as the result remembering it."
~ General Patton in Germany, diary entry Sept 17, 1945
As them kikes like to say, "Never Forget". If you've ever had the
misfortune to be on a bus or train with them, the stench is something
you will long remember.
The Jews
2021-07-11 17:17:09 UTC
Post by NEMO
As them kikes like to say, "Never Forget". If you've ever had the
misfortune to be on a bus or train with them, the stench is something
you will long remember.
Wonder what these nazi bitches smelled like after a day in the hot
sun?

ROFLMJAO