Doors/op den Graeff connection?
v***@gmail.com
2016-07-12 00:43:26 UTC
Hello, fellow researchers! I was wondering what anyone knew about a connection between Theis Matthias Doors and Agnes op den Graeff. I've seen her connected to the name Hilleken/Hallerkin/Hillekrin and her birthplace is either listed as being in Kaldenkirchen or in Krefeld. Any help untangling this would be most appreciated!

Vanessa A. Shafer
s***@gmail.com
2020-07-25 01:46:42 UTC
Post by v***@gmail.com
Hello, fellow researchers! I was wondering what anyone knew about a connection between Theis Matthias Doors and Agnes op den Graeff. I've seen her connected to the name Hilleken/Hallerkin/Hillekrin and her birthplace is either listed as being in Kaldenkirchen or in Krefeld. Any help untangling this would be most appreciated!
Vanessa A. Shafer
4-year bump! You can thank the Scheuten Manuscript for the confusion: it stages Neesgen (Agnes) was the same person as Hilleken/Hallerkin/Hillekrin. Agnes is believed to have married Theis Matthias Doors. She was most likely born in Krefeld where the rest of her siblings were reportedly born. I've unfortunately not been able to find any additional records or evidence of their relationship beyond 2nd-hand mentions of the Scheuten Manuscript. The name conflict does not give me confidence that this is accurate.