Denton's History of Cumberland
taf
2021-09-09 23:10:46 UTC
Anyone have ready access to the newer edition of Denton's History of Cumberland (Winchester, ed., 2010) who could do a quick lookup for me? I have the relevant text from the 19th-century edition and just want to confirm a couple of specific sentences are the same in the modern scholarly edition. If so, contact me off-group: tafDOTmedievalATgmailDOTcom.

taf
Chris Dickinson
2021-09-10 14:58:46 UTC
Anyone have ready access to the newer edition of Denton's History of Cumberland (Winchester, ed., 2010) who could do a quick lookup for me? I have the relevant text from the 19th-century edition and just want to confirm a couple of specific sentences are the same in the modern scholarly edition. If so, contact me off-group: tafDOTmedievalATgmailDOTcom.
taf
I don't have a copy, but you can contact Professor Angus Winchester at Lancaster University:

https://www.lancaster.ac.uk/people-profiles/Angus-Winchester

Chris