Stewart / Foscari
www.maltagenealogy.com
2020-08-20 04:52:42 UTC
Looking for connections of Alexander Stewart 1457-1537, whom married the widowed Novella de Pazzi nee Foscari and had three children.. Novella 1482, Catherina 1483, and Alexander 1485.

Novella died 1527 in Scotland.
wjhonson
2020-08-20 16:09:28 UTC
There is no credible evidence that either of these two people ever existed.
Paulo Ricardo Canedo
2020-08-20 20:45:46 UTC
Francesco de Pazzi, claimed to have been Novella's first husband, did exist, though, and https://it.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francesco_de%27_Pazzi says his wife was Novella.
I think she may have existed. However, even then, there's no evidence that she married secondly an Alexander Stewart.
wjhonson
You do realize that Wikipedia is not a primary source for anything at all.
Paulo Ricardo Canedo
2020-08-21 20:21:24 UTC
Post by Paulo Ricardo Canedo
Post by www.maltagenealogy.com
Looking for connections of Alexander Stewart 1457-1537, whom married the widowed Novella de Pazzi nee Foscari and had three children.. Novella 1482, Catherina 1483, and Alexander 1485.
Novella died 1527 in Scotland.
There is no credible evidence that either of these two people ever existed.
Francesco de Pazzi, claimed to have been Novella's first husband, did exist, though, and https://it.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francesco_de%27_Pazzi says his wife was Novella.
I think she may have existed. However, even then, there's no evidence that she married secondly an Alexander Stewart.
You do realize that Wikipedia is not a primary source for anything at all.
Yes, I do. However, as Wikipedia is a pretty mainstream source and it was the Italian version, I thought it might have been correct.
However, it turned out not to be, read https://medici-semper.tumblr.com/post/621663095951081472/hi-do-you-have-any-details-on-how-were-francesco for an explanation.
www.maltagenealogy.com
2020-08-22 00:12:06 UTC
Post by www.maltagenealogy.com
Looking for connections of Alexander Stewart 1457-1537, whom married the widowed Novella de Pazzi nee Foscari and had three children.. Novella 1482, Catherina 1483, and Alexander 1485.
Novella died 1527 in Scotland.
There is no credible evidence that either of these two people ever existed.
Well "Famiglie celebri di Italia by P.LItta" mentions Francesco https://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/btv1b8452340m/f9.item.r=.zoom

I am waiting for another source to come up, as the page has come down, (part IV) as you will see in this link:

http://www.genmarenostrum.com/pagine-lettere/letterap/de'%20Pazzi/pazzi3.htm

Though my question lies in Novella Foscari and her second marriage to a Stewart..
www.maltagenealogy.com
2020-08-22 00:16:48 UTC
Foscari lineage from Litta is listed here, though i haven't located Novella or her parents, but someone may have better luck...

https://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/btv1b8452294t.r=?rk=2789713;2