Angevine Line!
Add Reply
r***@yahoo.ca
2015-09-07 23:50:20 UTC
Hi to all on the list,
I am new to this list, and boy is a busy one! I am working on my husbands
family tree. I was wondering who all might be connected to the Angevine
Family. My husband decends from Louis (Angevine) D'Anjou, Born:1530/1550
Angiers, Anjou, (Duchy of), France. Died: 1628 During the Seige of La
Rochelle, France. Would love to share info with other family members. Louis
is my husbands 12th great grandfather.
Theresa
Richmond, VA
If you got this from clyde angevines book then this is the branch that was traced back to the royal line I am in that book as well 2 brothers came over kings james 11 and yes L'angevin is the french spelling of the same name he had more material but I do not think it ever got published or where it got too Etheel Whyeus may have some additional information ***@verizon.net is her emailmy name is Ruth Angevine
condyfee
https://books.google.ca/books?id=HDcxAAAAMAAJ&q=Louis+ANGEVINE+++++++++++++1633+in+La+Rochelle,&dq=Louis+ANGEVINE+++++++++++++1633+in+La+Rochelle,&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0CBwQ6AEwAGoVChMIxoq3puDoxwIVSEiICh2fwQPI link to a family history of this line
a***@gmail.com
2017-02-19 06:11:58 UTC
I am curious about louis angevine 1550, he is my 11 great grandfather. Does anyone have info on him
a***@gmail.com
2017-02-19 06:11:59 UTC
I am curious about louis angevine 1550, he is my 11 great grandfather. Does anyone have info on him
f***@gmail.com
2019-08-20 20:09:34 UTC
I to am descended from Louis angevine or D'Anjou. The same one whom you menttion .I have had my DNA done by ancestry .com my family descend from that line after they fled france and integrated into America as french huegenots i would love to share research and notes with you my name is Amy Glover. My email is ***@gmail.com please respond with angevinn in the subject line.
.
f***@gmail.com
2019-08-20 20:19:12 UTC
Louis DAnjou had a grandson who was married to two women at different times in both women were descended from the royal house of Anjou House of Orleans line look them up through the French huegenots geneological society or Google Marguerite DeBonrepos or Marie Marguerite De Chalons my ancestress was Marguerite DeBonrepos. The make line descended from Louis DAnjou is obscured I wonder why?