AALT Chancery update
Add Reply
Nathan Murphy
2017-05-24 03:19:43 UTC
AALT has now uploaded images of chancery cases for the entire term of Thomas Wolsey as Lord Chancellor (C1/378-C1/601, 1515-1529): http://aalt.law.uh.edu/ChanPro.html

Nathan
Nathan Murphy
2018-10-16 01:18:34 UTC
Post by Nathan Murphy
AALT has now uploaded images of chancery cases for the entire term of Thomas Wolsey as Lord Chancellor (C1/378-C1/601, 1515-1529): http://aalt.law.uh.edu/ChanPro.html
Nathan
AALT has recently uploaded 7140 images of chancery cases from the chancellorships of Thomas More and Thomas Audley (C1/603-C1/752, 1515-1538): http://aalt.law.uh.edu/ChanPro.html

Nathan
s***@mindspring.com
2018-10-19 00:12:15 UTC
Post by Nathan Murphy
AALT has now uploaded images of chancery cases for the entire term of Thomas Wolsey as Lord Chancellor (C1/378-C1/601, 1515-1529): http://aalt.law.uh.edu/ChanPro.html
Nathan
Not all of them. For example, the index page claims that there are 45 pieces for C1/456, but when you click on it, there are only 15 images, starting with C1/456/41 (image 0068), with no apparent explanation why the earlier images are not there. (Of course, the one of interest to me is C1/456/1.) My attempts to guess URL's for the missing images (on the possibility that they were there but with missing links) were unsuccessful.

Stewart Baldwin
Nathan Murphy
2018-10-19 04:21:27 UTC
Post by s***@mindspring.com
Post by Nathan Murphy
AALT has now uploaded images of chancery cases for the entire term of Thomas Wolsey as Lord Chancellor (C1/378-C1/601, 1515-1529): http://aalt.law.uh.edu/ChanPro.html
Nathan
Not all of them. For example, the index page claims that there are 45 pieces for C1/456, but when you click on it, there are only 15 images, starting with C1/456/41 (image 0068), with no apparent explanation why the earlier images are not there. (Of course, the one of interest to me is C1/456/1.) My attempts to guess URL's for the missing images (on the possibility that they were there but with missing links) were unsuccessful.
Stewart Baldwin
Stewart, I'll relay this feedback to the project and let you know the reply. Thanks for quality-checking the data. That's unfortunate that the image you need is not available.

Nathan
Nathan Murphy
2018-10-24 04:06:43 UTC
Post by Nathan Murphy
Stewart, I'll relay this feedback to the project and let you know the reply. Thanks for quality-checking the data. That's unfortunate that the image you need is not available.
Nathan
Stewart, I believe if you try again, the image should now be there. Let me know if it works.

Thanks again for pointing this out.

All the best,

Nathan