Ancestral Memories: Not Genealogy or History
j***@albion.edu
2020-01-02 04:14:42 UTC
Herewith, an annual reminder that any and all posts with this Subject line are not considered academically or scientifically rigorous.
These postings fall under the category of historical fiction.

* This is not intended to be a post inviting discussion or reply, merely a reminder. That is all.
g***@gmail.com
2020-01-02 18:34:30 UTC
Post by j***@albion.edu
These postings fall under the category of historical fiction.
As Henry II might say (if he were here), "Can not the moderator rid us of this troublesome clown"?

IMHO, historical fiction does not belong here. Perhaps in other news group, where they discuss "It was a dark and stormy night." Or on a blog where he can exercise his writing "talents" to his hearts content without bothering the rest of us.

To put it more bluntly, It's not about Free Speech. Historical Fiction is off topic. Kill it.

Thanks for listening

Greg Cooke
taf
2020-01-02 20:07:37 UTC
Post by g***@gmail.com
Post by j***@albion.edu
These postings fall under the category of historical fiction.
As Henry II might say (if he were here), "Can not the moderator rid us of this troublesome clown"?
There is no moderator, so someone who doesn't care how much a fool of themselves they are making and who lacks consideration for the other participants can't be prevented from posting the type of nonsense this poster has been inflicting on the group.

taf
s***@gmail.com
2020-01-03 04:47:01 UTC
Might I suggest that instead of rewarding this nonsense with multiple readings, and/or reacting to it, we all simply ignore him.
p***@yahoo.ca
2020-01-03 05:03:07 UTC
That's what I've said in one of my posts.