New descents
Add Reply
Lucas Henderson
2014-04-11 09:13:11 UTC
Good evening all,

Maybe the below chart might help people.
Me
My mum
Cecil Marmaduke Pattrick
Charles Frederick Pattrick
James john Pattrick
Thomas Pattrick
Matthew Howland Pattrick
Matthew Howland Pattrick
Thomas Pattrick married hannah howland
Hannah howland daughter of Matthew howland and Hannah coldham,

Hannah coldham daughter of edward coldham and dorcas ?

Edward coldham daughter of George coldham and Anne mortlock

Anne mortlock daughter of thomas mortlock and Anne todd

Anne todd daughter of radcliffe todd and Anne balls

Anne balls daughter of william balls and grace josselyn. Through the Coldham line there is Bugge, Colts, Elringtona etc, through the Todd's there is hobarts, tilneys etc, through the Todd's I also have Daniels etc.

Hannah Howlands sister married a baronet beaumont,

Hannah's grandparents are a little bit of a mystery they were settled in dunmow for a while, there is a elizabeth pinchback as a mother of Matthew howland and she is the daughter of Matthew pinchback.

If anyone has any questions please let me know.

Sorry about the lack of other data but it all has been sourced etc ( I have a 3yr old, 1.5yr old and a 4 week old, so if anyone does have any questions I'll try and get back to you asap)

Kind regards,
Lucas
s***@gmail.com
Lucas
Susan Stone
2018-10-28 17:36:43 UTC
Post by Lucas Henderson
[...]
Hi Lucas!
I came across your post on this site by accident this afternoon, but I do have some info that may be of interest to you. My 8th great-grandfather was Edward Coldham (1603 to 1664). You query his wife's Dorcas' surname in your post. Her name was Dorcas Newton (1604 to 1670)and she was born and died in Aldgate in London. I may well have other info that may be of interest to you so maybe we could share our resources.
Kind regards. Susan