Katherine Chamberlain wife of Hendower
m***@gmail.com
2019-03-08 22:03:33 UTC
Dear Group:
I am seeking to establish who were the parents of Katherine Chamberlain wife of a Richard or Thomas Hendower. She is said to be a daughter of a John Chamberlayne and the heiress of Pever. However I cannot locate a John Chamberlain and an heiress of Pever.

Does anyone know the correct ancestry of this Katherine.

Regards;
Loren
Dianne Williams
2019-06-28 09:24:15 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
I am seeking to establish who were the parents of Katherine Chamberlain wife of a Richard or Thomas Hendower. She is said to be a daughter of a John Chamberlayne and the heiress of Pever. However I cannot locate a John Chamberlain and an heiress of Pever.
Does anyone know the correct ancestry of this Katherine.
Regards;
Loren
From what I can see John Chamberlaine 1360-1420 and Emma Chamberlain 1360-1410 appear to be the parents of Catherine Chamberlain 1400 -1460 but these are not fully researched.

I am finding many dead ends because of the names used... Katehrine/Catherine Chamberlain/chamberlayne/chamberlaine?chamberlyn

Good luck...

Dianne