Thomas Dolby "She Blinded Me with Science" is an Edward III and Richard Cecil descendant
2020-06-25 00:01:43 UTC
I wonder if anyone has published the ancestry of "Thomas Dolby" (stage name) showing how he descends from Edward III
joseph cook
2020-06-25 02:33:19 UTC
I wonder if anyone has published the ancestry of "Thomas Dolby" (stage name) showing how he descends from Edward III
I don't believe it!
LMahler
2020-06-25 04:51:57 UTC
I wonder if anyone has published the ancestry of "Thomas Dolby" (stage name) showing how he descends from Edward III
He's included on thepeerage.com, but that's about it:

http://www.thepeerage.com/p51616.htm#i516157

Have you noticed that the singer Chris de Burgh,
born Christopher Davison, is also a Cecil descendant?

Leslie
John Higgins
2020-06-25 05:17:52 UTC
I wonder if anyone has published the ancestry of "Thomas Dolby" (stage name) showing how he descends from Edward III
You could start with his entry in theepeerage.com (look under his birth name). I'd guess the he has lots of descents from Edward III.