Stewarts of Castlemilk
Add Reply
s***@bigpond.com
2020-07-21 03:49:57 UTC
I’m having trouble with William Stewart of
Castlemilk 1425-1496 with conflicting spouses.
It would be great if anyone could help me this.
Thanks Sharon Dent
Peter Stewart
2020-07-21 05:21:22 UTC
Post by s***@bigpond.com
I’m having trouble with William Stewart of
Castlemilk 1425-1496 with conflicting spouses.
It would be great if anyone could help me this.
According to an 18th-century table - that is generally accurate for
others before and after his time - he married before 1466 Isabella
Norvall, heiress of Cardonald, and they had two sons: Alexander the
elder left descendants, and John the younger did not.

I can't vouch for this information from contemporary sources.