José Verheecke
Add Reply
b***@gmail.com
2017-06-16 17:33:15 UTC
Does anyone know where José Verheecke's website, 'Princes of Belgium' has gone? It was a wonderful place, full of all kinds of information. I can't seem to find it on the web anymore. Any help would be appreciated.

Bill
Dee Horn
2017-06-16 20:36:57 UTC
José Verheecke web site, 'Princes of Belgium' - Google Search

| |

2017-06-17 01:38:34 UTC
The website, which looks like it it was created circa 1996 based on the eyesore of html that it is, went offline about 2013 it appears.

However, the internet saves all...

Here is the page as it was in 2013

http://web.archive.org/web/20130108105019/http://users.telenet.be/JoseVerheecke/index.html
Hth,
Joecook
b***@gmail.com
2017-06-17 19:54:55 UTC
Thanks, Joe! This is just what I needed.