Throckmorton "Armorial Bearings of Joan Beaufo"
Chris Hampson
2017-05-19 03:57:01 UTC
On page 259 of Throckmorton's "A genealogical and historical account of the Throckmorton family in England and the United States", he refers to the "Armorial Bearings of Joan Beaufo" written by himself. Does anyone know where I can find this article?
John Higgins
2017-05-19 04:19:32 UTC
According to WorldCat, the New York Public Library has a copy - the ONLY copy listed in WorldCat.
Chris Hampson
2017-05-19 13:44:53 UTC
According to WorldCat, the New York Public Library has a copy - the ONLY copy listed in WorldCat.
Thanks, at least I am in the same country. Perhaps I can get it on inter-library loan.
Chris Hampson
2017-05-20 02:47:02 UTC
According to WorldCat, the New York Public Library has a copy - the ONLY copy listed in WorldCat.
Can you give me a link to the entry? I haven't been able to find it.
P J Evans
2017-05-20 03:15:07 UTC
Post by Chris Hampson
Post by John Higgins
According to WorldCat, the New York Public Library has a copy - the ONLY copy listed in WorldCat.
Can you give me a link to the entry? I haven't been able to find it.
It's hard to find, but here:
https://www.worldcat.org/title/armorial-bearings-of-jane-beaufo/oclc/41207352&referer=brief_results
Vance Mead
2017-05-20 04:54:28 UTC