Having received my complimentary copy of the two vols. of RD900 from Gary Boyd Roberts, I'll post a few "extra" supporting sources for several lines, things I noticed after the manuscript was almost done, or that Gary possibly considered too "granular" in detail (or that he couldn't include due to constraints of pagination or indexing).
1. "Improved" (Blount) line for Amelia Offley, Lady Bernard (from Edward I)
2. Identity of two "Stewart of Graemsay" wives as Helen Menteith/Monteith and Sibella Primrose (in the line of Keith1 Spence of New Hampshire):
3. Line of Mrs. Elizabeth (Pride) (Gibbes) Sherwin of NC (from Edward IV)
4. Line of Helen (Cuming) Cuming of Concord, Mass., a sister of Sir Alexander Cuming (from earlier editions)
[Somewhere I also have the Scottish baptism of John Cuming, her son, who was an early benefactor of Harvard Medical School.]
5. "Improved" line for Richard Towneley of New Jersey (from Edward I)
Richard Towneley's parentage is shown in the 1687 London Visitation (for which I used to have a snippet link, seemingly now inactive). I remember it clearly mentions him in "East Jersey" and names his Lawrence wife, at least.