The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants, Gary Boyd Roberts
Add Reply
p***@gmail.com
2017-06-18 04:08:59 UTC
Hello all, I had a question regarding Gary Boyd Roberts' work "The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants," regarding one of the lines in there.

I was unable to find a work email for Mr. Roberts, at least on wikipedia, just a link to the New England Historical Genealogical Society. Is that who I should contact with any questions?

Thank you-

Nick
j***@gmail.com
2017-06-18 04:13:49 UTC
Contact me off list and I will provide this info privately

Joecook @gmail
Kay Allen
2017-06-19 17:27:24 UTC
GBR does not do email. He has emeritus status at NEHGS, so you could probably write hi there and they would forward it.
Kay Allen