Richard Warren's marriage
The Hoorn
2017-06-10 20:18:47 UTC
It has been nearly 15 years since this topic was posted. Any updates on the origins of Richard Waaren?
j***@gmail.com
2017-06-14 23:57:36 UTC
Post by The Hoorn
It has been nearly 15 years since this topic was posted. Any updates on the origins of Richard Waaren?
I think the only information found in the last 15 years would be the baptism of Elizabeth Walker, wife of Richard Warren who was baptized September 1583 in Baldock, Herts.

Augustine's burial is noted as "Austen Wallkar of Amwell street an owld man." but I think this as identified by Davies at the same time as his original article.

Joe C