Brice Clagett + 8 April 2008
J***@aol.com
2008-04-19 00:17:09 UTC
Dear Fellow Posters,
I will miss Brice Clagett. He was so far
as I could tell One of the most generous and congenial well informed
genealogical experts that ever graced this list.
Sincerely,
James W
Cummings
Dixmont,
Maine USA

listings at AOL Autos.
btphelps
2008-05-15 22:55:11 UTC
Does anyone have personal contact with his family? Is it possible to
learn the disposition of his mountains of research? His obituary
reports a son John Brice de Treville Clagett of Friendship, Maryland.
I can find no listing for him. Before I undertake a phone call to his
wife Diana, I thought I'd ask the list.

Regards,

Brian Phelps
Rootsweb Claggett Board Moderator

http://family.phelpsinc.com/branches/claggett/
s***@gmail.com
2018-04-22 12:33:01 UTC
Hello...
While going through family papers, I came across a 1974 request from Brice to my grandfather, Lewis J McCoy, asking for family information. It seems we are part of the Clagett family through a great great grandmother, Sarah (Wells) McCoy.
I would be interested in the Clagett compendium.
Frank McCoy