Domville Family of Chester
Add Reply
f***@mris.com
2013-07-06 04:10:33 UTC
It has been years since I have visited this group and I remember there being very lively and informative discussions that shed a lot of light on much of the work that I was doing back then, and I am forever grateful for the fine folks to took the time to help me out and answer my inane questions.

I have another newbie question: is the Domville line as represented in George Ormerod's 'History of the County Palatine and City of Chester' reliable and fairly accurate?
k***@aol.com
2017-05-31 19:34:01 UTC
k***@aol.com
2017-05-31 19:34:21 UTC
k***@aol.com
2017-05-31 19:35:23 UTC
Post by f***@mris.com
It has been years since I have visited this group and I remember there being very lively and informative discussions that shed a lot of light on much of the work that I was doing back then, and I am forever grateful for the fine folks to took the time to help me out and answer my inane questions.
I have another newbie question: is the Domville line as represented in George Ormerod's 'History of the County Palatine and City of Chester' reliable and fairly accurate?
Hi i am descended from the Millington family of hawarden and think i am descended from a lady called Elizabeth Domville. Would love to talk to you